Thank you, H&R Block, for sponsoring this post. For informational purposes only. All tax situations are different.
It’s that dreaded time of year–tax season! While filing taxes is the responsible thing to do, it isn’t exactly our idea of a good time. We are glad to have learned about a new online product from H&R Block Software
Check this out: More Zero allows users to prepare and file federal and state 1040EZ, 1040A and 1040 with Schedule A completely free. That’s right–it’s FREE!
Own a home? Itemize your deductions? Have medical/childcare expenses (pretty much every parent out there, amiright)? Are you a giver at your core and often find yourself making cash or non-cash charitable donations? More Zero to the rescue!
And better yet, no coupon is required to receive this offer!
There are a variety of ways to complete a tax return. At H&R Block, they find the one that gets you the most money possible. It’s the difference between getting your taxes done, and getting your taxes won. More Zero just might be the best option for you.
The benefits of using H&R Block Online and More Zero:
- It’s easy to import all your information. Take a pic of your W2 from your smart device and import it instantly. This is a new feature that makes filing so much quicker.
- It’s easier than ever to switch to H&R Block Online. With drag and drop you can import a PDF of last year’s return from any other tax prep service.
- Take advantage of their Tax Calculator. It helps you easily estimate your refund or how much you’ll owe in taxes.
- EITC is now free on any H&R Block Online product.
- There are huge improvements on the mobile flow and usability, giving you the freedom to file anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Enjoy the comfort of their Max Refund Guarantee that makes it easy to get the most money possible.