Target gift cards were just restocked at Raise.com! New Raise.com users get $5.00 off their first gift card purchase. Even sweeter, score an extra $5.00 off a $50.00 gift card purchase with code KCL5.
Right now, we spotted $10.00 Target gift cards for just $4.50. The price drops to $9.50. First time Raise.com users take an extra $5.00 off instantly in the cart.
Using a mobile device? If so, click here to download the free app and get your $5.00 credit!
- Click here.
- Enter your name, email and password.
- The referral code kcouponla is already entered for your $5.00 credit!
- Click "Continue."
- Enter your phone number.
- Click "Send Code."
- Enter your code and click "Verify Now."
- Click "Buy a Card."
- Select "Target."
- Locate a gift card and up and click "Buy Now."
- Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- The $5.00 discount is automatically shown.
- Use the code KCL5 to take an extra $5.00 off of a $50.00 or more gift card.
- Enter your payment information and submit your order.
Every Raise purchase is protected by their one-year money-back guarantee. This guarantee covers gift cards that are inactive, have an inaccurate balance, or are not received for up to one year from the date of purchase. For more information, please go here.
Example of how to save:
Target $10.00 Gift Card (
reg $53.99) $9.50
Use the code KCL5 to get $5.00 off of a $50.00 gift card
Extra $5.00 off for new users
Final Price: $4.50