All Target inventory goes through a markdown phase that is in set increments: 15%, 30%, 50%, 70% and so on, up to 90%. Here’s the unofficial markdown schedule so you’ll know exactly when to look for the best deals:
- Monday: baby items, children’s clothing, electronics, and office supplies/gift wrap/stationery
- Tuesday: home décor, women’s clothing, and domestic items
- Wednesday: food, health and beauty items, men’s clothing, toys, and garden items
- Thursday: lingerie, housewares, sporting goods, shoes, and luggage
- Friday: cosmetics, jewelry, hardware, automotive, and home improvement
Today at Target, I found a variety of candles on clearance. Save up to 50%! Check out some of my finds below. Go to BrickSeek.com, and enter the product DPCI and your zip code. The DPCI is the nine-digit number on the clearance tag. Find which stores in your area carry that product, the current price, and how many they have in stock.