We’re just days (thirteen to be exact) away from the 2017 tax return filing deadline (April 18th). Deep breaths, there is no need to panic! Grab your phone, your computer or other device and start filing — saving you time and money!
While there are a variety of ways to complete a tax return, H&R Block
Speaking of winning, no coupon is required when using H&R Block Online
- It’s easy to import all your information. All you have to do is take a pic of your W2 from your smart device and import it instantly. This is a new feature that makes filing so much quicker.
- It’s easier than ever to switch to H&R Block Online. With drag and drop, you can import a PDF of last year’s return from any other tax prep service.
- Take advantage of their Tax Calculatorwhich helps you easily estimate your refund or how much you’ll owe in taxes.
- There are huge improvements on the mobile flow and usability, giving you the freedom to file anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Enjoy the comfort of their Max Refund Guaranteethat makes it easy to get the most money possible.