Calling all you expecting parents! Did you know that you can create a free Target Baby Registry and score an awesome goodie bag packed with tons of free items?! Well it’s true, so start creating!
Here’s how you can get a bag of baby freebies (and a free Starbucks coffee!):
All you have to do is create a baby registry at Target.com by giving them your email address and due date. Once you’ve done that, walk into Target and you’ll walk out with your free welcome bag! Plus, you also get a 15% off coupon for anything on your registry!
Here’s what we received in our goodie bag ($60 value):
- Dr. Brown’s Options Bottle
- MAM Pacifier
- BOGO Starbucks Drink Coupon
- Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes, 20-Count
- Honest Company Diapers & Wipes Sample
- Pampers Diapers & Wipes Sample
- Lansinoh Nursing Pads and Breast Milk Storage Bags Sample
- Munchkin Tape Measurer
- Samples of Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion and Mustela Cleansing Gel
- Coupons for Palmer’s, Cat & Jack, Bobby
- And much more!
Get yours in three steps
- Create a Target Baby Registry. (This takes literally two minutes.)
- Once you’re finished, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- Head to your local Target and pick up your gift at the Guest Service Desk. Let them know that you created a baby registry online and that you’d like your Free Welcome Bag. (Note: we didn’t have to show proof of our registry. However, you might, so make sure to have your email ready.)