This week at Target, I found lots of awesome clearance bedding items! Some of my finds included comforter sets, pillows and kids’ blankets and bedding.
Sometimes you can use coupons and Cartwheel offers on already reduced prices. All Target inventory goes through a markdown phase that is in set increments: 15%, 30%, 50%, 70% and so on, up to 90%. Here’s the unofficial markdown schedule so you’ll know exactly when to look for the best deals:
- Monday: baby items, children’s clothing, electronics, and office supplies/gift wrap/stationery
- Tuesday: home décor, women’s clothing, and domestic items
- Wednesday: food, health and beauty items, men’s clothing, toys, and garden items
- Thursday: lingerie, housewares, sporting goods, shoes, and luggage
- Friday: cosmetics, jewelry, hardware, automotive, and home improvement
See a product you like below? To check inventory at your store, go to BrickSeek.com and enter the product DPCI and your zip code. The DPCI is the nine-digit number on the clearance tag. Find which stores in your area carry that product, the current price, and how many they have in stock.