Hurry! Visit Walgreens for a fantastic deal on Cottonelle wipes, toilet paper and Kleenex tissues! Here’s how to score the deal:
- Buy one Cottonelle toilet paper 18-pack, one Cottonelle Wipes 252-count pack, and one six-pack of large Kleenex boxes.
- All three items are regularly $9.00 each.
- Use two manufacturer newspaper coupons and a printable Kleenex coupon.
- Stack them with a $6.00/3 store coupon from page 7 of the Walgreens May Savings Book.
- The store coupon can be found in the front of the store near the weekly ads.
- Submit for three different Ibotta rebates after shopping: $6.00 for all three products, $0.50 back on Cottonelle toilet paper, and $0.50 back on Cottonelle wipes.
- The final price is $3.75 per pack. That’s $0.21 per toilet paper roll, $0.63 per large Kleenex box, and $0.63 per regular 42-count pack of Cottonelle wipes!