Hurry to Walgreens to stock up on Mother’s Day greeting cards! Here are some details to help you put together a great deal:
- This week, buy three cards and earn 2,000 Balance Rewards Points, worth $2.00. The $0.99 cards are not included.
- My store has several cards for $2.00 each. I found them in the “$0.99 Cards” section. Look for cards with a green “2/$4.00” tab in the card slot. (You don’t have to buy two to get the $2.00 price.)
- Redeem an Ibotta offer for $1.00 back on a Hallmark card priced at $2.99 or higher. The offer has a limit of two.
- My store has a section of cards labeled “Blanks.” All the cards in this section are regularly $2.99.
- Use a digital coupon to automatically save $5.00 on two Hallmark Signature cards at checkout.
- What is a digital coupon?
- Signature cards are as low as $3.99 each.
- For the best deal, buy two Signature cards and one $2.00 card. Use the $5.00/2 eCoupon and redeem the Ibotta rebate twice.