Go to Walgreens for an awesome deal on L’Oreal Hair Expert hair care! Here’s the scoop:
- L’Oreal Hair Expert hair care items are on sale for $4.00 each when you buy three.
- Buy one shampoo, one conditioner and one hair treatment.
- Use a $5.00/3 newspaper coupon from last Sunday’s Smart Source coupon insert.
- Stack it with a $2.00/2 store coupon from page 26 of the Walgreens May Savings Book.
- Find the coupon booklet in the front of the store by the weekly ads.
- Even though the store coupon is for $2.00 off two, it will automatically deduct $1.00 per item, even if you buy three.
- Redeem two different Ibotta offers after shopping.
- The final price is $0.92 each!