Yesterday we wrote about a $3.00 Walgreens moneymaker on Ziploc bags! The deal could get even better if you’re a Checkout 51 user! Checkout 51 is an app that gives users cash back on certain in-store purchases. Some of the offers state that they cannot be combined with coupons, including the two Ziploc offers. However, the two Ziploc offers (one for $0.75/2 Ziploc bags and one for $1.00/1 Ziploc containers) provide higher savings than a $1.00/2 coupon.
Go to Walgreens, buy two packs of Ziploc bags and one pack of Ziploc containers. Receive a $3.00 Register Reward. After shopping, submit the receipt to Checkout 51 for $1.75 in rebates, and submit the receipt for a $5.00 gas card rebate.
Here are the $5.00 gas card rebate details:
- Buy three Ziploc products in a single transaction between 4/1 and 7/15.
- Place a checkmark on your receipt next to the store name, the eligible products purchased, the date and time of purchase, and the receipt total.
- Take a picture of your receipt and submit it at ziplocgascash.com.
- Receive a code for one $5.00 e-Gas Cash Certificate.
- There is a limit of one submission per email address/person and one submission per receipt.
- The certificate can only be printed once up to seven days after receiving a confirmation email.
- Click here to read the rules.
Here’s how to use the $5.00 gas card:
- Print out the e-Gas Cash at home.
- Select a gas station that accepts MasterCard.
- The e-Gas Cash must be taken inside to an attendant for gas purchases.
- Hand the e-Gas Cash to the gas station attendant.
Don’t want to bother with the Checkout 51 app? Use a printable Ziploc coupon instead and get this deal. (Remember, the rebate can only be submitted once per person.)