Yesterday we wrote a deal about moneymaker Sally Hansen nail polish at Walgreens. The printable Sally Hansen coupon is no longer available, but you can still score the deal with a newspaper coupon! Use two $1.00/1 coupons from the 5/7 Red Plum newspaper coupon insert.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Buy one Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color.
- Buy one Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat.
- They are on sale for $6.00 each this week.
- Use two $1.00/1 manufacturer coupons.
- Stack them with a $5.00/2 store coupon from page 16 of the Walgreens June Savings Book.
- Find the store coupon booklet in the front of the store by the weekly ads.
- Pay $5.00 (plus applicable sales tax) out of pocket.
- Open the Checkout 51 app.
- Submit the store receipt for two separate $3.00/1 rebate offers.
- Redeem two different Sally Hansen Checkout 51 offers by Wednesday and receive a $1.00 bonus on Friday.
The final price is a $2.00 moneymaker!