Hurry to Walgreens for clearance Sally Hansen nail polish! Remember that clearance varies by store. If you can find clearance Miracle Gel polishes for $2.49 and Complete Salon Manicure polishes for $1.99, follow these steps:
In the store:
- Buy one of each.
- Use a $5.00/2 store coupon for Miracle Gel from page 16 of the Walgreens June Savings Book.
- Pick up the coupon booklet in the front of the store by the weekly ads.
- Even though you’re only buying one Miracle Gel polish, you can use the store coupon. The register will automatically deduct up to $2.50 for the polish. If it rings up for $2.49, the coupon will deduct $2.49.
- Open the Checkout 51 app on your phone or computer.
- Redeem two different offers: one for $3.00 back on Miracle Gel and one for $2.00 back on Complete Salon.
- Receive a $1.00 Checkout 51 bonus on Friday for redeeming two different Sally Hansen offers by Wednesday.
- Do you use the Shopkick app? Earn 150 kicks for buying Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish when you submit the receipt and an extra 25 kicks for scanning the product bar code. Save the kicks and redeem them for gift cards. (For example, receive a $5.00 Starbucks gift card when you earn 1,250 kicks.)
No clearance at your store? Here’s a reminder of the moneymaker on Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color and Top Coat:
Thanks, Readers Kimberly and Theresa!