Yesterday we wrote about Schick razor packs for $1.25 at Walgreens. The deal may actually be a moneymaker for some shoppers who have a digital offer for an extra 7,000 Balance Rewards Points (worth $7.00) with a $20.00 purchase!
1. Print two $7.00/2 Schick coupons.
Having trouble printing? Use a different web browser. Remember, Coupons.com is changing the way you print coupons; here’s what you need to know.
2. Clip a digital coupon for 7,000 Points when you spend $20.00.
Find the coupon on Walgreens.com. It is not available to all Walgreens shoppers. To earn the Points, spend at least $20.00 before manufacturer coupons and after Walgreens store coupons.
3. Go to Walgreens. Buy four packs of Schick Men’s Disposable Razors.
The packs are on sale for $6.00 this week.
4. Receive 5,000 Points for Spending $20.00 on Schick products.
5. Submit your receipt for a free movie ticket.
- Spend $15.00 on qualifying Schick or Edge Men’s Shave products.
- The purchase must be made between 6/4 and 6/24. The receipt must be submitted by 7/15.
- The store receipt must show the date, time, qualifying purchase, total amount, and Walgreens or Duane Reade store name.
- Take a picture of your receipt and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it here.
- Receive a $10.00 movie ticket to see Transformers or any other film in theaters.
- There is a limit of two submissions per customer.
- Click here for the terms and conditions.
6. The final price is a $2.00 moneymaker–plus a free movie ticket!
Sign up for the Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Club. Earn 5,000 Points for every $50.00 spent on beauty, and the $50.00 can be reached in multiple transactions! Qualifying beauty purchases include fragrances, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care and shaving and grooming products.
Thanks, Reader Maddy!