Score two free Mitchum deodorants this week at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- Buy two deodorants, on sale for $2.99.
- Also buy one Wexford pocket folder (or another small, cheap filler item). The folders are on sale for $0.29 if you buy one (or $0.17 each if you buy at least six).
- Use two $2.00/1 manufacturer newspaper coupons. Make sure to give these coupons to the cashier first. This is a rare instance when the coupon order does matter at Walgreens.
- Also use a $2.00/2 Walgreens store coupon from page 27 of the July Savings Book, located in the front of the store near the weekly ads. Make sure to have the cashier scan this coupon last.
- The two deodorants will be free, and you’ll get a pocket folder for $0.27!