Since I did a few of the deals myself–I’m submitting a rebate for two different Pyrex sets and a CorningWare set–I thought I’d share my own tips. Hopefully this step-by-step guide will make the process easier for all of you.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
1. At Macy’s, you need to submit each rebate in a separate envelope.
2. So you’ll need to print a rebate form for each offer you’re claiming.
3. Make sure you have one packing slip per order.
4. If a packing slip is missing, log in to your Macy’s account and print the order information page–Macy’s accepts copies of both the UPC and the receipt.
5. Now carefully use a box cutter to cut the barcodes off each box–the trick here is not to cut too deep.
6. That way you can peel off the top layer of the box without actually making a hole. That’s great if you’re planning on giving these items as gifts.
7. Fill out each form with your personal information and check the box next to the appropriate offer in the chart.
8. Write the offer number in the blanks as shown below.
9. Make copies of everything (barcodes, packing slips, and the rebate form), and keep them for your records.
10. Add each form, packing slip, and corresponding barcode into a separate mailing envelope.
11. Mail out the envelopes no later than 30 days after the date of purchase.
You’ll receive a rebate check for every submission in about six to eight weeks.
Missed the hot Macy’s Black Friday in July deals? Download the Krazy Coupon Lady App and never miss a deal again!
Bookmark KCL Macy’s page for easy access to all Macy’s deals!