Walmart Holiday Layaway is back! September 1st through December 11th, customers can purchase items and make easy payments over time. There is no interest on electronics, toys, jewelry and more. For details, visit www.walmart.com/layaway.
Layaway is available in stores during the holiday season. Layaway is not offered for online purchases.
How it works:
- There’s no opening fee.
- The down payment is $10.00 or 10%, whichever is greater.
- Minimums – Individual items must be $10.00 or greater. Total purchases must be $50.00 or more.
- Terms – Layaway begins September 1st. Final payment and pickup must be made on or before December 11th at the same store where layaway was initiated; if not, the Layaway account will be canceled. It excludes wireless phones that require contracts.
- Cancellation – If an account is canceled, items will be returned to inventory. The down payment and payments made will be refunded, less a $10.00 cancellation fee. Cancellation fees do not apply in Ohio, Maryland, Rhode Island or Washington DC.
- Returns – The Walmart Returns Policy applies to all layaway transactions.