Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Make doing laundry less painful with free laundry detergent! All you have to do is join TopCashback and purchase one 50-pack of All PowerCore Laundry Detergent at Walmart for $8.97, and you’ll receive $8.97 cash back.
Please note this is for new members only. If you’re already a member, have your spouse or kids create an account to claim this freebie.
Here’s how to get your freebie:
- Click this link through our post and create your TopCashback account.
- Click on the “Get Offer” button on TopCashback.com, and it’ll take you to Walmart.com. Note: If you go to Walmart.com in a new tab, the deal will not work.
- Add one “50-pack of All PowerCore Laundry Detergent” for $8.97 to your cart.
- Shop and check out as normal. If the price changes or the item goes out of stock, the deal is over. Save on shipping by selecting free in-store pickup.
- About 14 days after your purchase, you’ll see $8.97 posted to your TopCashback account.
Note: Transactions must contain at least $8.97 worth of purchases to ensure the $8.97 cash back is credited to TopCashback accounts. Transactions may initially track lower, but within the 14 days after purchase it will be uplifted and turn payable at the amount of $8.97. Transactions may take up to 7 days to appear in your TopCashback account. The deal is open until 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/21/2017 or until supplies run out, whichever happens first; applicable for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback. Only one TopCashback account is permitted per member.
Note: We’ve heard that some readers have had problems receiving a full refund. Rest assured, we have spoken directly with TopCashback. They will be watching comments on our posts and will be reaching out directly to all of you who have had issues in the past. They have confirmed that previous system issues have been fixed and that, moving forward, you shouldn’t have any problems with receiving full refunds.