Treat yourself to dinner out with this freebie from TopCashback! Right now when you create a new account, they’re offering a free $10.00 gift card to Olive Garden. Just use your new TopCashback account to purchase the gift card and get a $10.00 refund.
This deal is for new members only. If you’re already a member, have your spouse or kids create an account to claim this freebie.
Follow these steps to score your freebie:
- Click this link through our post and create your TopCashback account. Note: you must check your email to authenticate your account.
- Click the “Get Offer Now” button on TopCashback.com. You’ll be redirected to Darden’s website. If you go there on your own, you will not receive the full credit.
- Go to Olive Garden and select “Gift Card.” Choose your gift card type (either e-gift card or physical gift card), choose your design, and use the “other amount” box to type “$10.00” for the amount. You can even purchase a higher-priced gift card, and you’ll still be reimbursed the full $10.00.
- Continue the checkout process and choose either “Send Electronically” or “Send by Mail” for your preferred delivery method.
- Pay $10.00 for your order, and about 14 days after your purchase, you’ll see $10.00 posted to your TopCashback account.
Note: Transactions must contain at least $10.00 worth of purchases to ensure the $10.00 cash back is credited to TopCashback accounts. Transactions may initially track lower, but within the 14 days after purchase it will be uplifted and turn payable at the amount of $10.00. Transactions may take up to seven days to appear in your TopCashback account. The deal is open until supplies run out; applicable for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback. Only one TopCashback account is permitted per member.
Note: We’ve heard that some readers have had problems receiving a full refund. Rest assured, we have spoken directly with TopCashback. They will be watching comments on our posts and will be reaching out directly to all of you who have had issues in the past. They have confirmed that previous system issues have been fixed and that, moving forward, you shouldn’t have any problems with receiving full refunds.