Score major savings on Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner this week at Walgreens! This deal stacks a high-value printable Garnier coupon with a store coupon found on page 32 of the Walgreens March Savings Book. Just a few notes about this deal:
- Some users have reported that the second $2.00/1 printable coupon beeped while checking out. I tested this deal yesterday, and the second coupon beeped for me as well. After verifying my purchase met all requirements, my cashier had no problem manually pushing through my coupon. If this happens to you, kindly work with the cashier or manager to make sure you receive all eligible savings. Check out more about what to do if your coupon is rejected.
- Although the printable coupon features a photo of Garnier Fructis, it is not specific to any variety of Garnier shampoo or conditioner and can be used on Garnier Whole Blends.
- The printable coupon has a limit of four per household per day.
- You can clip the store eCoupon directly to your Balance Rewards card. There are multiple Garnier eCoupons available, so make sure to clip the eCoupon specific to Garnier Whole Blends.
- The store coupon has no limit and will automatically deduct $1.00 from each Garnier shampoo or conditioner in your transaction.
We haven’t seen Garnier Whole Blends at this low of a price since bottles were $0.50 each back in June. Now is a fantastic time to purchase.