The Wellness+ BonusCash program at Rite Aid has changed in a few key areas! Here’s the rundown:
1. Improved Receipt Messaging
Your Rite Aid receipts will now show your accumulated BonusCash and Plenti Points totals, not just what you earned or spent in that transaction. Keep in mind that your total won’t include BonusCash added that day. Those rewards will be credited to your account at 6:00 a.m. the next day.
2. No More Automatic Redemption
Since the BonusCash program began, rewards have been redeemed automatically on any purchase large enough. This is no longer the case. You will be able to choose whether or not to spend your BonusCash rewards.
3. Partial Redemption of BonusCash Rewards
Until now, BonusCash rewards had to be redeemed in the entire amount in which they were issued or not at all. Now you can choose to use your rewards even if your total is less than the issued amount.
4. Plenti Is Ending July 10th
Rite Aid stopped issuing Plenti Points at the beginning of the year, but they still accept any points you may have already earned. However, the Plenti program is officially ending on July 10, 2018 at all retailers. If you still have Plenti Points, spend them before then.
Here’s What Hasn’t Changed:
- BonusCash is available for use at 6:00 a.m. the day following your earning purchase.
- BonusCash expires 60 days after it is issued.
- You can redeem BonusCash and earn more BonusCash in the same transaction.
- You can ask a cashier for your BonusCash reward balance.
- There is no PIN required for BonusCash redemption.
- You can still redeem Plenti Points.
- Rite Aid tracks contributions to threshold BonusCash promotions (e.g. “Spend $20.00, Receive $5.00 BonusCash), so the items do not need to be purchased in the same transaction.