Amazon shoppers–it’s finally official! Amazon announced this morning that the 4th Annual Amazon Prime Day will start on July 16, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. ET. Deals will be live for a day and half–making it the longest Prime Day ever.
More about Prime Day:
Prime Day is Amazon’s annual deals event just for Prime members. This year, they’ll offer hundreds of thousands of deals, with new deals starting as often as every five minutes, and special offers across everything included with Prime—from music and video, to reading and voice shopping.
This is one of Amazon’s biggest shopping days, and you aren’t going to want to miss it. To prepare, we’ve included everything you need to know and rounded up the best ways to get the best deals:
How do you participate?
- Become a member–start your free 30-day free trial if you’re not already a Prime member.
- Mark your calendar for July 16 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Get access to all of the hottest and best deals:
- Download the free Amazon app to preview and shop deals. This year, Amazon will be offering sneak peeks of select deals (starting as early as July 9) on the Amazon app. On the app, you can add items you’re interested in buying to your list and get notified if and when they go on sale.
- Get Alexa. Prime members with an Alexa-enabled device such as an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot will have access to exclusive Alexa Prime Day voice shopping deals.
- Set up Amazon Assistant on your desktop. Amazon Assistant helps you watch deals from your PC and stay up to date on your deliveries and orders after you’ve placed them.
- Check for deals on specific items. You can search for the items you’re interested in on amazon.com and look for the “Prime Day” badge. This lets you know if it’s a “Prime Day Deal.”
Don’t forget to follow KCL for all of the best deals! We’ll be working around the clock to cover all the best and hottest deals throughout the day.
Where do you find the deals?
After you’ve successfully signed up for Amazon Prime, shop deals as early as 12:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. ET on July 16.
If you miss a deal, join the waitlist. If an item shows “100% claimed,” click the “Join Waitlist” button on the product page. If additional items become available, you’ll receive a notification on your mobile device.
One of our favorite ways to shop Amazon:
Sign up for Paribus and get Amazon gift cards when your shipments arrive late.
If any of your Amazon Prime shipments arrive even one day late, Paribus will negotiate with Amazon to get you a credit.
Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provided.