Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Want to get in and out of CVS for $5.00 but still get a lot of products? Then you’re in the right place. We’ll show you how to keep your out-of-pocket cost low by rolling rewards (Extrabucks) between transactions. Just follow our transactions below, and make the most of the CVS deals this week with a minimal amount of money!
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at CVS:
- CVS allows one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per product.
- You may use CVS Extrabucks (EBs) in addition to these coupons.
- Extrabucks are rewards that are printed at the end of your cash register receipt. These rewards can be used on your next purchase.
- Remember, if there is a limit in the ad for the Extrabucks items, this limit is per household.
- One great thing about CVS is their rain checks which include the Extrabucks offers, so you can still get the offer when they have more in stock.
- Get your CVS ExtraCare Card so you can enjoy these extreme savings.
- Be sure and read the CVS coupon policy. Also go here to review the CVS how-to video.
Receive: $3.00 Extrabucks
Use: $3.00 Extrabucks from transaction #1
Receive: $2.00 Extrabucks