Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
There’s a $1.50 Ibotta bonus available, on top of the coupon and Ibotta stack. All you need to do is buy the product in two separate shopping trips.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to Walmart and pay $4.97 for a bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus after using a $2.00 coupon at the register.
- Submit your receipt to Ibotta and get $4.00 back.
- Wait for the Ibotta rebate to reset–usually within two days of first redeeming it.
- Once the rebate resets, go to Walmart again for a second shopping trip.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 above, but this time, also receive a $1.50 bonus from Ibotta.
- You’ll get a total of $5.50 back.
- When you combine both shopping trips, your final total will be just $0.44–that’s only $0.22 per bottle.
But how can you be sure that the rebate will reset? Ibotta wouldn’t offer a bonus valid on two separate shopping trips if the rebate could only be redeemed once.
Shopping Trip #1
Shopping Trip #2
Total Out of Pocket: $9.94
Receive: $8.00 in Ibotta credits and $1.50 Ibotta bonus