Amazon shoppers–get excited and start planning because Amazon Prime Day has officially been announced!
Amazon Prime Day 2019 will begin at 12:00 a.m. PT on Monday, July 15 and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, July 16. The best part is that this will be the longest Prime Day ever, with more than one million deals offered over 48 hours.
Pro Tip: If you’re not a Prime member, now’s the time to sign up. Score 30 days completely free and take advantage of these screaming deals. Sign up for your free 30-day trial now.
What to expect this Prime Day:
This year, members can expect to see epic deals and special offers across all departments. Prime Day will feature limited-time offers, never-before-seen entertainment and exclusive launches, and the biggest deals ever on Alexa-enabled devices.
New this Prime Day:
- Star-studded collaborations, deals and exclusive launches: this year, Amazon is teaming up with actors, musicians, athletes and top brands to reveal new Prime Day launches and exclusive deals.
- Get more with Alexa: shop through your Alexa-enabled device for early access to deals. As a way to officially announce Prime Day, Amazon is offering the Toshiba HD 43-Inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV for only $179.99, normally $299.99.
- Prime keeps getting faster: Prime members can expect the convenience of unlimited fast, free shipping to their door, and Prime keeps getting faster as the program evolves and grows to predominantly one-day delivery. Prime Free One-Day Delivery is now available to Prime members with no minimum purchase amount on more than ten million products.
This is one of the biggest shopping days for Amazon, and you aren’t going to want to miss it.
Get ready for Prime Day:
- Become a member–start your free 30-day trial if you’re not already a Prime member.
- Mark your calendar and set your alarms for July 15 at 12:00 a.m. PT.
- Head here and get ready for Prime Day with their tips and tricks on how to get the all of the best deals.
For more information, see the Amazon official Prime Day Announcement release.
Get the best deals and the lowest prices (always) on Amazon:
Get the lowest price, always! Paribus is a free service that watches the digital receipts in your email. If they find anything that has had a price drop, they will email that store on your behalf to get a partial refund.
Paribus also tracks shipping on your Amazon orders and gets you a partial refund on late deliveries. If they detect that you received a late delivery, they will contact Amazon. Amazon then usually offers some sort of compensation like gift cards or discounts on their Prime subscription.
Sign up for Paribus before you place any orders on Prime Day.