Starting in October 2019, your kids might like Target almost as much as you do!
Disney is opening up 25 shop-in-shop Disney stores inside select Target stores. By October 2020, Target plans to open 40 more Disney stores in Target stores across the nation.
Wondering if your city is included? See the whole list of Disney + Target stores here. If you can’t shop at a store near you, check out the Disney + Target website. There are few details available now, but expect more when the site officially launches on October 4th.
Here is what you can expect:
- 450+ items including toys, games, apparel and accessories
- 100+ products that were previously only available at Disney retail locations
- Disney Princess, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney Junior characters, and Classic Disney plushies
- Disney apparel, home and holiday products
- Disney collectibles like the Disney Animators’ Collection
- Music, interactive displays, photo ops and a seating area where families can watch Disney movie clips
- Prices range from $2–$200
- Find this section inside select stores adjacent to the kids’ clothing section