Hey, everyone–take a look at the deal on Kellogg’s cereal at Walgreens! Through 8/31, Kellogg’s cereal is on sale for $1.99. Clip digital coupons to your account (sign up for a Walgreens Balance Rewards account), or print Kellogg’s coupons from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com. Each coupon is different and requires that you buy specific varieties. Please read carefully as there are five different coupon options for you to choose from.
Note that in order to receive the sale price, you must be a Balance Rewards member. If you’re unsure about what this is, check out how to coupon at Walgreens.
We recommend clipping the digital coupons prior to heading to the store. That ensures that the coupons are available to you and have enough time to load to your account.
Possible Digital Coupon Options:
Both of these coupons are only available for select Balance Rewards members. You may or may not have them in your account. Please check to see if they are available to you before heading to the store.
- Find a $1.00/1 digital coupon that is only valid on Kellogg’s Corn Pops, Kellogg’s Krave or Kellogg’s Apple Jacks. With this coupon, you will pay just $0.99 .
- Look for a $0.75/1 digital coupon valid on any Kellogg’s cereal. You’ll pay $1.24.
If you find that the Walgreens Just for You coupons are not available in your account, you will still be able to take advantage of the $1.99 sale price. Here are your three options:
- Print a $0.70/1 manufacturer coupon valid on Kellogg’s Honey Nut Frosted Flakes. With this coupon, you will pay only $1.29.
- Print a $1.00/2 manufacturer coupon, and purchase your choice of two Kellogg’s Corn Pops, Kellogg’s Krave or Kellogg’s Apple Jacks. Pay $1.49 per box.
- Clip a $1.00/3 digital coupon to your Walgreens Balance Rewards account, and purchase your choice of any three Kellogg’s cereals. Your final price will be $1.66 per box.