The only thing better than free stuff is earning money on a shopping trip. Take a look at this sweet moneymaker on Revlon Lip Creme at CVS!
- Clip a $3.00/1 Revlon manufacturer coupon from the 9/8 Smart Source newspaper insert. This is abbreviated as “SS” in the scenario below.
- Sign up for a CVS ExtraCare account and scan you ExtraCare card at the red coupon kiosk. A $5.00/1 Revlon store coupon is printing for everyone this week.
- Purchase one Revlon Kiss Lip Plumping Cream for $10.29 and receive $4.00 ExtraBucks for spending $10.00.
- Apply the store coupon and manufacturer coupon at the checkout.
- Pay $2.29 out of pocket, receive $4.00 ExtraBucks, and make $1.71 on the transaction.
Pretty great, right? You can purchase different products than the one in this post. Just be sure to spend at least $10.00 in order to receive the $4.00 ExtraBucks.
If you don’t have a newspaper subscription, there are ways to get the Sunday newspaper coupons for free.