If you are a Target RedCard holder or a Target Circle member, Black Friday is coming earlier than you think!
Target just announced their 2019 holiday schedule, and we are excited to see that RedCard holders will gain early access to Black Friday, just as we have seen the past few years. However, Target also announced that Target Circle members will get early access to additional deals a few hours later in the day. You cannot receive the RedCard 5% instant savings and earn the Target Circle 1% back in the same transaction.
Please note that Target Circle and RedCard Black Friday early access offers are not the same, and all deals will be revealed on 11/27/19.
Target RedCard Holders
Sign up for a Target RedCard ASAP. It’s free, saves you 5% on all purchases, and gets you free two-day shipping year-round and exclusive cardholder coupons. Also, receive these perks:
- You’ll get online and Target app access to 100+ Black Friday deals.
- Get access to deals on Wednesday 11/27 at 2:01 a.m. (CT).
- Make sure to pay with RedCard at checkout to see the sale price.
- Receive 5% off all purchases.
- Get access to Target Circle deals on 11/27 at 6:00 p.m. (CT).
Target Circle Members
Don’t want to sign up for a Target RedCard? Sign up for Target Circle:
- It’s free to sign up.
- You’ll get online and Target app access to select Black Friday deals.
- Get access to deals on Wednesday, 11/27 at 6:00 p.m. (CT).
- Make sure you are signed in to your Circle account at checkout to see the sale price.
- Earn 1% on all purchases to redeem later, and get access to exclusive deals all season long.