Want to get in and out of CVS for $5 but still get a lot of products? Then you’re in the right place. We’ll show you how to keep your out-of-pocket cost low by rolling rewards (ExtraBucks) between transactions. Just follow our transactions below, and make the most of the CVS deals this week with a minimal amount of money!
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at CVS:
- CVS allows one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per product.
- You may use CVS ExtraBucks (EBs) in addition to these coupons.
- ExtraBucks are rewards that are printed at the end of your cash register receipt. These rewards can be used on your next purchase.
- Remember, if there is a limit in the ad for the ExtraBucks items, this limit is per household.
- One great thing about CVS is their rain checks which include the ExtraBucks offers, so you can still get the offer when they have more in stock.
- Sign up for a CVS ExtraCare Card so you can enjoy these extreme savings.
- Read the CVS coupon policy.
Receive $2.00 ExtraBucks
Use $2.00 ExtraBucks from transaction #1
Receive: $3.00 ExtraBucks
Use $3.00 ExtraBucks from transaction #2
Receive: $2.00 ExtraBucks