Whoa, baby! Amazon Prime members can score a free welcome box packed with essentials for parents and babies, valued up to $35. Just create and complete an Amazon baby registry and purchase $10 or more from that registry to receive your box.
Shipping is free with Amazon Prime. Not a member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime now.
About Amazon’s Baby Registry
The Amazon baby registry is a must for parents-to-be, thanks to its generous 15% off completion discount and perks like 20% off diapers. Plus, you’ll snag a welcome box with up to $35 in baby samples.
With Amazon, you’re not restricted to certain brands — you can add baby items from any site (unlike other registries). Amazon also has a return policy allowing you to return baby gear up to 90 days after purchase for free.
What’s inside the Amazon welcome box:
The contents of Amazon’s baby registry welcome box is a surprise and varies from person to person, but here’s an idea of what to expect:
- Cotton muslin swaddle blanket or onesie
- Philips Avent baby bottle
- Philips Avent nursing pads
- Diapers and wipes from brands like Huggies, Pampers, and The Honest Company
- Laundry detergent samples from brands like Dreft and Seventh Generation
- Baby wash and lotion from brands like Aveeno, Cetaphil, and Baby Dove
Here’s how to get your free Amazon welcome box:
- Go to Amazon and create a baby registry.
- Complete the baby registry checklist.
- Purchase $10 or more from your registry (it can be from someone else or yourself).
- Once your qualifying purchase of $10 or more has shipped, you’ll see a “Claim Now” button on the left side of your Amazon baby registry page.
- Click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the free welcome box to your cart.
But wait, there’s more! Check out our roundup of 21 baby freebies for new and expecting moms.