Some people are choosing to avoid the lines at the store and have their groceries delivered to their house. If you’re looking for a way to get your Target shopping done without leaving your house, sign up for same-day delivery from Shipt at Target.
You have two options:
- Pay a $9.99 delivery fee per order.
- Sign up for an annual Ship membership and get a four-week free trial.
If you sign up for the free trial of Shipt, you’ll save $9.99 on every same-day delivery order for the first four weeks. After the trial ends, your card will be charged $99 for a nonrefundable annual Shipt membership, which will automatically renew each year. Cancel anytime during the trial to avoid this fee.
Here’s how to use Shipt:
- Add $35+ worth of Target inventory to your cart, shopping online or in the Target app (download the Target app here).
- Choose same-day delivery at checkout.
- Select your time frame in which you’d like your order delivered.
- Make sure someone will be home to accept your order.
Want more Shipt information? Check out these articles:
- Shipt Gets a Refresh with a Brand-New Look and Logo
- Shipt’s New CEO Kelly Caruso Walks the Walk as a Shipt Shopper
- Shipt’s First Year with Target
If you don’t want to use a delivery service, Target is still offering free order pickup or “Drive Up” on most orders, depending on item availability. We’re seeing longer wait times than usual, however, so keep this in mind before making your next Target run.