Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Help your child learn from home with 30% off your first KiwiCo educational crate when you sign up for a subscription. These boxes offer hands-on projects for kids of all ages and ship right to your front door.
Please note that this offer is only valid for new customers purchasing a KiwiCo subscription online, and shipping is free in the U.S.
KiwiCo’s subscription crates give young learners the tools they need to discover the wonders of science, art, design, engineering and more. These boxes introduce kids of all ages to new skills each month through educational projects sent right to your home.
Just select the crate option designed for your child’s age, and cancel at any time.
What comes with my KiwiCo Crate?
While every KiwiCo crate is different depending on the age group and monthly project, each one includes a hands-on project with all the high-quality materials, supplies, and instructions your child needs. Many projects include easy-to-follow video tutorials to supplement the learning experience.
How much does it cost?
With KiwiCo, you can choose from four different subscription options. Each crate is regularly $44.95 + $7.95 shipping, but you’ll save when you choose from the following subscription plans:
- 1 crate every 2 months: $19.95 per month ($39.90 per crate) — a $13 savings each month
- 3 crates every 6 months: $18.50 per month ($37 per crate) — a $47.70 savings
- 6 crates every 12 months: $16.95 per month ($33.90 per crate) — a $114 savings
- 12 crates every 24 months: $15.50 per month ($31 per crate) — a $262.80 savings
How do I get this deal?
- Head to KiwiCo and click the green “Save Today” banner on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your email address to receive your exclusive code for 30% off. (The discount will automatically apply to your cart.)
- Select the crate for your child’s age group.
- Choose your subscription length.
- Personalize the crate with your child’s name and birthday.
- Accept or reject the offer to upgrade to a “deluxe” crate for $9.95.
- Add your shipping and billing information.