Through Jun. 30, Comcast is offering current members of the military and veterans a $25 coupon that can either be used toward your next Xfinity On Demand rental or purchase or as a credit toward your bill.
If you’ve signed up for Xfinity service with a minimum term agreement within the past 90 days, you’re eligible to receive a special $100 Visa prepaid card as well.
These offers are available online or by calling 1-800-XFINITY.
How to get this deal if you’re a Comcast Xfinity customer:
- Head to Comcast.
- Click “Get Started” to verify your military status for a special reward. (Have your Xfinity account number handy.)
- If you are not instantly verified, you may be asked to enter your active .mil email address (for active military), or upload, mail or fax the necessary documentation.
How to get this deal if you’re not a Comcast Xfinity customer yet:
- Purchase any residential Xfinity offer either online or by calling 1-800-XFINITY.
- Head to Comcast after you install service.
- Enter your Xfinity account number and verify your military status.
Already submitted your application for a Military reward?
To check your application status, call Comcast at 1-800-948-8174 weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.