Want to win free groceries? Don’t pass up this easy Ibotta or web opportunity to save on next year’s grocery bill.
Ibotta is giving away two $5,000 prizes, three $1,000 prizes, and four $500 prizes to be used on your groceries. You can enter this giveaway up to five times total. Two days after the end of the giveaway entry period, a winner will be chosen and contacted via email. Failure by a potential winner to respond to any contact within 24 hours of notification will result in disqualification, and an administrator will select an alternate potential winner in the same manner. For more details, check out the Ibotta grocery giveaway rules here.
Before you get too excited, let’s walk you through how to enter to win:
- Download the Ibotta app and use coupon code GETKRAZY for a special sign-up bonus.
- Select one of the following retailers: Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Albertsons, CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Rite Aid, WinCo, Kmart, Trader Joe’s, Ridley’s, Costco, Love’s, Maverik, Shell, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Natural Grocers or any Military Commissary.
- Locate the “Any Item” tab under your preferred store.
- Click the plus icon next to the offer that says “1 Giveaway Entry.”
- Upload any recent grocery receipt from the stores listed above after purchasing any item.
- Visit the Universal Ibotta Sweepstakes website.
- Fill out the form.
- You must complete the online form with your full name, physical address and valid email address, and check the box, “I agree to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules.” When you complete a website entry form, you’ll automatically receive one entry into the giveaway.