Shoppers, get paid to buy a bottle of Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate when you shop at your local Walmart store.
Combine a manufacturer coupon with Shopkick and two Ibotta rebates to save a total of $7.52. Print a $2 Starbucks coupon and use it at checkout to pay $5.48 out of pocket.
Then follow the steps below to receive cash back:
- Download the Shopkick app and scan the barcode found on the bottle of the Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate while still inside your Walmart store to receive 30 kicks ($0.12).
- Submit your cash register receipt to Shopkick and receive 700 kicks ($2.80).
- Download the Ibotta app and activate a $2.50 Starbucks offer.
- Also activate a $0.10 Ibotta offer valid on any brand of cold brew coffee. Note that Ibotta offers vary by user.
- Submit your receipt to Ibotta and get a total of $2.60 back.
New to Shopkick? Just multiply the amount of kicks by four to find out the dollar amount of each offer. Fox example, 250 kicks equal $1. You only need 500 kicks ($2) to redeem for a gift card from retailers like Walmart, Target, Amazon, and more.
Between Ibotta and Shopkick, you’ll receive $5.52 back, turning this deal into a $0.04 moneymaker.