Save on Tide, Downy, Gillette, and Venus at CVS this week by combining weekly sales and promotions with the P&G Summer Scale Rebate. Spend $20 on select Procter & Gamble items through August 31 and submit your receipt to PGRebates.com to receive a $5 prepaid Visa. There’s a limit of one on this rebate. A few important things to note:
- The $20 or $50 spend threshold for the rebate must be met after all coupons and discounts are applied, which includes paying with ExtraBucks.
- I highlighted the best possible deals below, which include store coupons and app-only coupons that may vary by user. I included the best scenarios without the store coupons and app-only coupons as well.
- Store coupons and app-only coupons can only be used once per ExtraCare account.
- These deals can be done in one scenario or separately. You can submit multiple receipts for credit toward the rebate.
- Sign up for a CVS ExtraCare card to be eligible for the sales and promotions.
- Download the CVS app to clip the digital coupons.
- Both in-store and online purchases are eligible for the P&G Summer Scale Rebate. However, laundry detergent is not sold online at CVS.com. Therefore, this deal is available in stores only.
With Store & App-Only Coupons
Without Store Coupons & App-Only Coupons
If you spend $50, you can submit your receipt to PGRebates.com to receive a $15 prepaid Visa. Combine all the various ExtraBucks promotions to pay $1.62 per item. If you don’t have the store coupons, you’ll pay $2.06 per item.