Stock up on Tide, Gillette, Venus, Crest, and Head & Shoulders at CVS this week by combining weekly sales and promotions with the P&G Summer Scale Rebate. Spend $20 on select Procter & Gamble items through Aug. 31 and submit your receipt to PGRebates.com to receive a $5 prepaid Visa. There’s a limit of one on this rebate. A few important things to note:
- The $20 spend threshold for the rebate must be met after all coupons and discounts are applied, which includes paying with ExtraBucks.
- I highlighted the best possible deals below, which includes an app-only coupon that may vary by user. If you don’t have the app-only coupon, your final price will be slightly higher. Download the CVS app to search for this coupon.
- Store coupons and app-only coupons can only be used once per ExtraCare account. The Head & Shoulders store coupon was advertised in the weekly ad and will print for all shoppers.
- These deals can be done in one scenario or separately. You can submit multiple receipts for credit toward the rebate.
- Sign up for an ExtraCare card to be eligible for the sales and promotions.
- Both in-store and online purchases are eligible for the P&G Summer Scale Rebate. However, these deals are available in stores only.
Pantene is also included in the storewide ExtraBucks promotion, but it’s not an eligible brand for the P&G Summer Scale Rebate. You can still stock up by buying Pantene and Crest together to reach the spend threshold. Pay $0.75 per item.