Whoa, baby! Amazon Prime members can score a free welcome box packed with essentials for parents and babies, valued up to $35. Just create and complete an Amazon baby registry and purchase $10 or more from that registry to receive your box.
Shipping is free with Amazon Prime. Not a member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Prime now.
About Amazon’s Baby Registry
The Amazon baby registry is a must for parents-to-be, thanks to its generous 15% off completion discount and perks like 20% off diapers. Plus, you’ll snag a welcome box with up to $35 in baby samples.
With Amazon, you’re not restricted to certain brands — you can add baby items from any site (unlike other registries). Amazon also has a return policy allowing you to return baby gear up to 90 days after purchase for free.
What’s inside the Amazon welcome box:
The contents of Amazon’s baby registry welcome boxes are a surprise and vary from person to person, but here’s an idea of what to expect:
- Cotton muslin swaddle blanket or onesie
- Philips Avent baby bottle
- Philips Avent nursing pads
- Diapers and wipes from brands like Huggies, Pampers, and The Honest Company
- Laundry detergent samples from brands like Dreft and Seventh Generation
- Baby wash and lotion from brands like Aveeno, Cetaphil, and Baby Dove
Here’s how to get your free Amazon welcome box:
- Go to Amazon and create a baby registry.
- Complete the baby registry checklist.
- Purchase $10 or more from your registry (it can be from someone else or yourself).
- Once your qualifying purchase of $10 or more has shipped, you’ll see a “Claim Now” button on the left side of your Amazon baby registry page.
- Click the “Claim Now” button to add the free welcome box to your cart.
But wait, there’s more. Check out our roundup of baby freebies for new and expecting moms.