Starting Sunday, Oct. 18, Only for You spend threshold coupons will be available for you to use. They’re available now to clip. Sign up for a Balance Rewards account and download the Walgreens app to view and clip the coupon that’s available to you. Note that this is just a sneak peek. These coupons won’t be available to use until Sunday, Oct. 18, and they’ll expire on Oct. 24. Only for You coupons vary from user to user and are only available for some.
It’s important to note a few things when using spend threshold coupons. When using these coupons with a “spend $x, receive x” Balance Rewards Points promotion, you must hit the spend threshold after the Only for You coupon has been applied since it’ll lower your out-of-pocket spending. However, if you use an Only for You coupon with a “buy x, receive x” Points promotion, you don’t need to worry about your out-of-pocket spending. Remember that these coupons each have a limit of one. Confused? Learn more about how to coupon at Walgreens.
Please clip the coupon as soon as you see it to ensure that you’re all ready to go for next week’s deals. Remember that Walgreens is saying goodbye to their Balance Rewards program and saying hello to myWalgreens in Nov. 2020.
Be sure to keep an eye out for deals next week highlighting these coupons. Please add a comment if you have something different than what’s listed.
- Receive 5,000 Balance Rewards Points when you spend $20
- Receive 4,000 Balance Rewards Points when you spend $22
- Receive 3,000 Balance Rewards Points when you spend $25
- Receive 10,000 Balance Rewards Points when you spend $55
- $4/$12 – Multi-brand purchase
- $6/$12 – Multi-brand purchase
- $4/$15 – Multi-brand purchase
- $4/$18 – Multi-brand purchase