Did you know there’s a way to negotiate what you pay for your phone, internet, and cable? It’s true — check out Trim’s brand new premium service, and they’ll make sure you’re paying the best rates on all your bills, bank fees, and more.
Trim Premium normally costs $99/year, but you can sign up for a free trial and get your first 14 days completely free. You’re free to cancel after your free trial, so you’ll have plenty of time to decide if it’s worth the value.
More about Trim Premium:
Trim Premium is an all-new program that aims to help you save money. These benefits get Trim’s users the most savings:
- Bank Negotiation – Trim will conduct a call with you and your bank to negotiate your credit card APR and help you find other savings like interest and overdraft fees. They can also help you with loan deferments. The average savings is $1,100 per user.
- Bill Negotiation – Trim will negotiate your phone, internet, cable, and wireless bills on an ongoing basis. They save users an average of more than $250 per year.
- Simple Savings – Automate savings into an FDIC-insured high-yield savings account with 4% annual bonus for the first $2,000 and 0% for the rest of your funds.
You can cancel your free trial or Trim Premium subscription anytime by going to this page and clicking the “Unsubscribe from Premium” button. You can also email Trim at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Note that canceling your Trim Premium subscription does not delete your Trim account.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to AskTrim.com to get started.
- Click the blue “Start Free Trial” button to sign up with your Facebook account, or click the green button to sign up with your email and password.
- Enter your phone number and Trim will send you a one-time code to confirm your account.
- Connect your primary checking account or credit card.
- Click the “Start Free Trial” button.
- Enter your payment information and click “Start 14-Day Free Trial.”