Stop what you’re doing and run to Target ASAP for this couponing haul. We got paid to stock up on Nivea, Cetaphil, BIC, and more by stacking coupons and gift card promotions. While you can do some of these deals individually, the best savings will be when you do all of them in the same transaction. We recommend self checkout for the least stressful experience.
The value of this haul is $56.29, but after coupons, gift cards, and rebates, you’ll be getting paid $5.33. That’s a savings of well over 100%.
As always, Target math can get a little confusing. Here are the answers to some of your potential questions:
- Why is the 10% not taking off 10%?
- Target reduces the value of the Circle offer when you are earning a gift card.
- Shouldn’t Mucinex be a moneymaker on its own?
- No, when we tested this deal, the manufacturer coupons were adjusting down to taking off $4.49 per product. This is because you’re earning a gift card and Target wants to maintain the return value.
- What tools do I need for this haul?