There’s a new $5 off $10 Amazon coupon that may be available to you. See if you qualify here.
KCL is not the original source of this coupon information. Our team found this link circulating online and confirmed it by activating the coupon in our own accounts. However, the terms and conditions on this coupon state “Customers must receive notice of the offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email to be eligible. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon aren’t eligible for this offer.”
Based on how the coupon is working for us, this isn’t the case, but we want you to be informed.
For those who qualify, this is what you’ll see when you follow this link.
After activating, proceed to the Amazon app and add at least $10 worth of merchandise sold by Amazon.com to your cart. (Get some inspiration from our Amazon deals.)
The $5 coupon automatically appears as an “App reward” coupon.
Other terms and conditions to note:
- This coupon is available to eligible customers who make a qualifying $10 order by Jan. 31.
- Coupon applies on the app only.
- Offer only applies to an order totaling at least $10 including products sold by Amazon.com. (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page.)
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities won’t qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or Prime Eligible.”
- This offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon gift cards.
- There’s a limit one per customer and account.
If you’re into these lottery-like savings, see if you qualify for these other offers:
- $0.99 Amazon Smart Plug for Select Accounts
- $9.99 Echo Glow for Select Accounts
- $29.99 Fire TV Stick 4K for Select Accounts