I have exciting news, Walmart shoppers. Kellogg’s has teamed up with Disney+ to bring you a nice offer. Buy one select Kellogg’s cereal product in stores at Walmart and receive a free 30-day Disney+ trial. You must hold on to your receipt and submit an image of it to the Kellogg’s Family Rewards page.
Here’s the fine print regarding this offer: The Disney+ trial is only available to customers who haven’t subscribed to the streaming service before. There’s a limit of one trial per member, so even if you buy two or more boxes of a qualifying cereal, you’ll only be able to redeem the offer once.
Of course, I also wanted to use a coupon or rebate for my Kellogg’s cereal purchase. Luckily, there’s an Ibotta offer for $0.50 back on Crispix cereal, which is a qualifying cereal. Be sure to download the Ibotta app before shopping.
Let me break that down into just a few easy steps:
- Buy a box of Kellogg’s Crispix in stores at Walmart through Mar. 30. Pay full price at checkout.
- Submit your receipt to Ibotta and receive $0.50.
- Use your phone or desktop computer to submit a photo of your entire receipt to the Kellogg’s Family Rewards page.
- An email will be sent to you containing the Disney+ Trial code.
- Download the Disney+ streaming app on your TV, tablet, or smartphone or visit DisneyPlus.com.
- Use the Disney+ Trial code when signing up for your Disney+ account.