Amazon is offering a $5 off $10 coupon for your first purchase in the Amazon app. Go here to see if you qualify.
If you qualify but haven’t downloaded and/or signed in to the Amazon app yet, follow these steps to use the $5 offer:
- Go to the offer on your mobile device through this link.
- Click “Get coupon,” and then click “Get the app.”
- Click “Download now,” and you’ll be redirected to the app store where you can download the Amazon app.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Shop the app, and the coupon will automatically apply at checkout.
Here’s what you’ll see when you follow our link:
After downloading the app and/or signing in, add at least $10 worth of merchandise sold by Amazon.com to your cart. Check out these Amazon deals for shopping inspiration.
The Amazon app coupon automatically appears as an “App reward” coupon in your cart on qualifying purchases.
Other terms and conditions to note:
- This offer is valid on your first in-app purchase. Claim it through March 15, and use the coupon through March 31.
- The coupon only applies to qualifying purchases made in the app.
- The order total must be at least $10, including products sold by Amazon.com. Third-party sellers or other Amazon entities won’t qualify, even if the shipping will be “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or is “Prime eligible.”
- Customers must have an existing account with Amazon to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- There’s a limit of one per customer and account.