Exciting news, Walmart shoppers. Bayer has teamed up with 4YourHealth to bring you a nice offer. Buy one qualfiying product in stores at Walmart and receive two free months of telehealth appointments. You must hold on to your receipt and submit an image of it to the Your Health Rewards page.
Here’s the fine print regarding this offer: The two free months of telehealth care are only available to customers who aren’t already members of 4YourHealth or receiving government healthcare benefits, such as Medicare or Medicaid. There’s a limit of one trial per member, so even if you buy two or more qualifying items, you’ll only be able to redeem the offer once.
Of course, I also wanted to use a coupon or rebate for my qualifying purchase. Luckily, there’s a ton of products that qualify. I found a Fetch Rewards offer for $2.50 back on select Alka-Seltzer PowerMax Liquid Gels, which is a qualifying product. Be sure to download the Fetch Rewards app before shopping.
Let me break that down into just a few easy steps:
- Buy a box of Alka-Seltzer PowerMax Sinus & Cold Liquid Gels in stores or through Walmart Grocery Pickup through Feb. 28. Pay full price at checkout.
- Submit your receipt to Fetch Rewards and receive $2.50.
- Use your phone or desktop computer to submit a photo of your entire receipt to the Your Health Rewards page.
- Fill out the submission form.
- If you qualify, an email will be sent to you containing the 4YourHealth code.
- Use the 4YourHealth code when signing up for your new 4YourHealth account.