Prime members can receive a free Welcome Box online on Amazon when they create a new registry. These boxes are packed with essentials for parents and babies and are valued up to $35.
How to get your free Welcome Box:
- Go here to join Amazon Prime if you haven’t already.
- Create a baby registry on Amazon.
- Complete 60% of your registry checklist by adding products from each category to your registry.
- Purchase $10 worth of product from your registry (either by you or your gifters).
- Once you’re eligible, you’ll see a “Redeem Now” button on the Welcome Box page (you’ll also receive an email). Click the button to add the Welcome Box to your cart. Then follow the instructions to redeem the offer.
- Gift cards won’t count toward the $10 purchase requirement.
The contents in the box are a surprise and change from time to time. Here’s what I received in my Welcome Box to give you an idea of the types of products to expect:
- Cotton muslin swaddle blanket or onesie
- Philips Avent baby bottle
- Philips Avent nursing pads
- Diapers and wipes from brands like Huggies, Pampers, and The Honest Company
- Laundry detergent samples from brands like Dreft and Seventh Generation
- Baby wash and lotion from brands like Aveeno, Cetaphil, and Baby Dove
About Amazon’s Baby Registry
The Amazon Baby Registry is a must for parents-to-be, thanks to its generous 15% off completion discount and perks like 20% off diapers. Plus, you’ll snag a welcome box with up to $35 in baby samples.
With Amazon, you’re not restricted to certain brands — you can add baby items from any site (unlike other registries). Amazon also has a return policy that allows you to return baby gear for up to 90 days after purchase for free.