1. Surround your student in their own sidewalk chalk mural.
2. Print a quick fill-in-the-blank sign.
4. Write on picture frame glass with a dry-erase marker.
5. Record their aspirations on a small chalkboard.
6. Use a custom balloon to show off their grade level.
7. Decorate an empty frame for your own DIY photo booth.
8. Take a photo in front of a plain background, then digitally add personal details.
9. Hold a chalkboard letter or number, and write in their details with chalk.
10. Enlarge their first day of school photo from last year.