What is Qmee?
Qmee is a search engine browser. It works just like any search engine browser, with one exception. In addition to your regular search results (i.e. the results you would see using any browser) there will be a few extra options displayed—and those advertisers are willing to pay you cash if you click on their links to learn more about their business.
How does Qmee work?
Qmee will display your regular search results and a few extra options that also fit what you’re looking for. Underneath each of those options you’ll see the cash value to you if you choose to click and learn more. Whether you do a little or a lot of web searching, you can earn cash every time you use Qmee instead of your normal browser.
What about payouts—and this charity option?
Qmee pays via PayPal anytime you request a payout. You get your cash deposited into your PayPal account within a few moments of making your request. As a second option, you can choose from a list of pre-selected charities and donate your payout to the charity of your choice.
Here’s how to get started with Qmee:
- Visit https://www.qmee.com/users/sign up and either enter an email or login address or sign in using social media (Facebook or Twitter).
- Choose your home country (USA or UK) and accept the Qmee terms & conditions.
- Click the "Get Qmee" app to download the free browser app.
- Install the app on your computer.
- Begin browsing and earning cash for you or for your favorite charity.
- When you’re ready to cash out or donate, visit https://www.qmee.com/users.
- Click either "Cash Please" or "Help a Charity" to direct your payout
- You can also use the dashboard options to view your account balance at any time.
For money-saving articles, check out: