How to get Popcornflix
Popcornflix is a resource set up for one purpose only—to help viewers watch great films for free.
1. Visit Popcornflix online: http://www.popcornflix.com
2. Popcornflix Mobile/Smart Devices: http://www.popcornflix.com/devices.html
Take Popcornflix with you wherever you go:
- Get it for iTunes (free)
- Get it for Android (free)
- Get it for Blackberry (free)
- Get it for Amazon Kindle (free)
- Get it for Roku (free)
- Get it for xBox (free)
Here are some Popcornflix facts to help you decide if this is the best option for watching your favorite films and shows.
- Popcornflix has a corporate partner, Screen Media Ventures, LLC, that is the largest independent film distributor in the world. Hence, you can access their full library of 1,500 independently produced films.
- Popcornflix offers not only movies, but also unique web series and content, filmmaker showcases, foreign films, documentaries and more.
- Popcornflix has a wide assortment of options for mobile/smart device users.
How to use Popcornflix
There are several ways you can use Popcornflix. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to get started.
1. Visit Popcornflix online, type in your search (upper right hand corner) and click to begin watching.
2. Browse the many categories listed online (or via smart device/app) to find new films and shows to watch.
3. Sign up for Popcornflix's free e-newsletter to learn about new releases.