We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
When you think “July,” you probably imagine beaches, tan lines, and bikinis. But I picture Prime Week. And if you’re anything like me, you know to look for Prime Week deals beyond just Amazon. Because Target Prime Week deals are usually just as good and sometimes better!
During the 2-day Amazon Prime Day event, Target typically runs their own 3-day event (aka Target Deal Days) to compete with all the Amazon buzz. For the last Prime Day in July, Target had deals of up to 70% off across tech, toys, home decor, small kitchen appliances, clothing, and more. If you can’t wait for Black Friday, you’ll wanna grab Target Deal Days deals for the most similar savings.
Seriously, forget lounging by the pool for a few days. Target Prime Week is an event you can’t miss. From deals on Keurig and KitchenAid machines to toy coupons and Apple discounts, it’s a great time to buy tons of things.
So since another July Prime Day event is just around the corner, we dug up all our Target Prime Week bestsellers from July 2022 to show you which deals shoppers loved most. Plus, you can take all these bestsellers as a hint for what may pop up again in July 2023.
Before you shop Target Prime Week, be sure to:
- Check out all the latest Target deals you can get right now (you’ll find a few hidden gems each week).
- Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app and add Target to your favorite stores (you’ll get a feed of deals right on your phone).
- Sign up for a Target RedCard to save an extra 5% on your Prime Week purchases.
- Text HACKS to 57299, so we can send you more smart shopping tips and savings hacks.
Target Prime Week Bestsellers from July 2022
Home Bestsellers – Up to 70% off
During the last Target Prime Week in July, Target had the 5-quart KitchenAid mixer for 38% off — its second lowest price in 2022 (only behind the Black Friday price). Also, you could buy a Dirt Devil hand vac for half the price and save $60 on the Keurig K-Mini. We also found a few Magnolia Hearth & Hand discounts for up to 30% off last year. Be sure to look for more home deals like these across several categories (furniture discounts may be big in 2023, too)!
These were our Target home bestsellers during Prime Week in July 2022:
- Magnolia Stoneware Spoon Rest – $2.09 (reg. $2.99)
- Magnolia 7-Inch Mini Faux Azalea Potted Plant – $3.49 (reg. $4.99)
- Room Essentials Framed Door Mirror – $5.25 (reg. $7)
- Ello 8-Piece Plastic Food Storage Canisters with Airtight Lids – $12 (reg. $39.99)
- Dirt Devil Express Hand Vacuum – $19.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker – $59.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Room Essentials Futon Sofa – $90 (reg. $120)
- KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Stand Mixer – $279.99 (reg. $449.99)
Toy Bestsellers – Up to 66% off
Target toys were a big hit during the last Prime Week in July. In addition to 50% off a huge selection of toys, Target dropped a coupon good for $10 off $50+ toy purchases. Stacking these two offers resulted in savings of up to 66% on top brands like Barbie, Fisher-Price, Melissa & Doug, and CoComelon. From dolls to top board games, Target didn’t disappoint on the toy front last year.
These were our Target toy bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Barbie Fashionista Doll – $4.40 (reg. $9.99)
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Let’s Connect Laptop – $6.29 (reg. $14.99)
- Monopoly Animal Crossing New Horizons Game – $8.79 (reg. $26.49)
- Hocus Pocus Board Game – $9.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Melissa & Doug Let’s Explore S’mores and More Campfire Play Set – $14.39 (reg. $26.99)
- CoComelon Deluxe Family House Playset – $16.49 (reg. $43.49)
- KidKraft Ocean Front Playhouse – $197.99 (reg. $329.99)
Tech Bestsellers – Up to 50% off
During the last July Prime Week, both the Apple AirPods 2nd Gen and the Apple Watch Series 7 hit their lowest-ever prices at Target in 2022. It wasn’t until Black Friday that we saw better prices than Prime Week. Plus select TVs were up to 50% off, and Target sprinkled in a few Cricut deals during their 3-day event, too. Keep an eye out for more Apple deals in July 2023, plus discounts on other top tech items.
These were our Target tech bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Cricut EasyPress Mini – $39 (reg. $69.99)
- Cricut Joy Cutting and Writing Machine – $99 (reg. $169)
- Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – $89.99 (reg. $129.99)
- Westinghouse 43″ FHD Roku Smart TV – $165 (reg. $329.99)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) – $279 (reg. $399.99)
Clothing Bestsellers – 50% off
Clothing was one of the best things to buy during the last Prime Week in July. Target placed markdowns of 50% off across a bunch of clothing categories, including women’s, men’s, kids, toddlers, and baby apparel. I’m talking tanks and tees as low as $2, dresses for $6, and sports bras for $8. Tons of Cat & Jack kids’ clothing also got a 50% discount and some Carter’s baby clothing, too!
These were our Target clothing bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Cat & Jack Kids’ Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – $2 (reg. $4)
- A New Day Women’s Slim Fit Tank Top – $2.50 (reg. $5)
- A New Day T-Shirt – $2.50 (reg. $5)
- Cat & Jack Toddler Leggings – $2.50 (reg. $5)
- Cat & Jack Kids’ or Toddler Dresses – $4 (reg. $8)
- Carter’s Baby Boy & Girl Rompers – $4 (reg. $8)
- Xhilaration Juniors’ Cinch-Front Bikini Top – $5 (reg. $10)
- Shade & Shore Women’s Neida EVA Two Band Slide Sandals – $5 (reg. $10)
- A New Day Tank Dress – $6 (reg. $12)
- Cat & Jack Kids’ Blaine Slip-On Sneakers – $7.50 (reg. $14.99)
- All in Motion Women’s Mid-Rise Run Shorts 3″ – $8 (reg. $16)
- All in Motion Women’s Medium Support Seamless Sports Bras – $8 (reg. $16)
- Universal Thread Boyfriend Shorts – $10.25 (reg. $20.49)